The WVBA has served radio and television stations across the Mountain State since 1946.
While the media landscape has changed dramatically over the last 67 years, one thing has not: The WVBA is here to serve West Virginia broadcasters!
Whether your station needs to advertise a job opening or find training for your staff, the WVBA can help. Among the WVBA member services and information available through this website are:
- Broadcast Jobs — Post job openings and review applicant resumes.
- Manage WVBA Membership — Allows members to not only access the WVBA website but to also register for events, change their membership information, access receipts, and more.
- NCSA/PEP Program —Support the WVBA’s member services by airing messages of statewide importance.
- Training Resources — Live webinars and archived training resources on a number of broadcaster-focused topics. Plus unparalleled In-Person training from top Sales Trainers from across the country. Plus New Department workshops, Weather Personal Training, etc.
- Advocacy Services - The WVBA represents West Virginia's radio and TV stations with WV’s Congressional delegation, Federal regulatory agencies, and members of the WV Legislature
- Legal Counsel – Unparalleled legal guidance from our Legal counsel at Jackson Kelly, PLLC.
If your station is not already a WVBA member, consider joining.